Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Turned down by Quiznos!


Today Jamie had a "casting call" to be the new BOB for the Quizno's commercials. Sadly, (I only say sadly because his paycheck would have pretty much covered college) - they chose some other kids.

When I asked how he did in the room with the client and director I was told, "He did great - he's just not full enough in the face. Sorry."

So, my kids' not fat enough for Quizno's? Why do they need fat kids to sell sandwiches? I can see it now - "Bob here. See how fat I am now? Just wait til I get my hands on some hot roast beef sanwiches and CARBS!!! Sandwich, Large Soda, Chips, and a MuMu included."

Apparently, they are taking the opposite approach to Subway. Regardless, we don't eat at either chain and we suggest you don't either. So there, Quizno's.

Oh - the pic is from Maui at Mama's Fish House. Jamie kickin it oceanside...more to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey kid, it's ok. I was once turned down for a job as a lawnmower. They said I had too much experience. Personally I knew college was a waste... At least you didn'y have an experience like this guy. Quiznos Sub Sinks Wade.
Look who replaced Bob anyway. Quizno's Rat Spot

If you want my advice, and trust me you don't. Get in on the BioDiesel wagon now. Willie isn't long for this world and they are going to need a fresh face to sell with.